Monday, June 13, 2005

Security update

In response to last week's appeal by outgoing security contract holder Watkins Security deputy Mayor Edward D. Reiskin has said that the District government will not hold up the new, $15 million security contract with Hawk One.
"We don't expect any interruption from keeping this [contract] on track for July," Reiskin said. "We believe the likelihood of Watkins prevailing to be very, very slim. We had a very thorough and clean procurement process."
The Times has more on this story as well.

No comments: