Friday, August 24, 2007

City Paper on how to get a private education for free

The City Paper takes a snarky look at how to get your child a private education (transportation included) on the District's nickel: get your child designated as a special needs student whose needs aren't being met by the District's public schools (flowchart included).

No comments: