- The Ed Money Watch blog points out that the structure of the voucher provides for a randomized control trial from which to conduct research, which is all too rare in the education field.
- The Washington Post weighs in again with another editorial in support.
- So does the Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star editorial board.
- As does Elise Viebeck at the National Review.
- Yikes101, on the other hand, wants the program to end.
- Gerald Bracey (writing at the HuffPost) isn't a fan either.
Monday, June 30, 2008
More voucher reaction
More reaction from news and blogs on the fate of the District's Federally funded voucher program: