- Robert Vinson Brannum of the Examiner says its time to let the program fade away...
- ... but Matt Kibbehe in an OpEd disagrees
- As does the Post's editorial board.
- John Aloysius Farrell over at US News thinks Congress treats DC residents like lab rats
- The WSJ's editorial board wonders if the President will come to the rescue
- The PowerLine blog goes with the slightly more provocative headline of OBAMA SELLS OUT AFRICAN-AMERICAN CHILDREN
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
More voucher coverage
The future of the DC Opportunity Scholarship is still generating press.