- At the Washington Post, Jay Matthews on why private school vouchers have no future...
- ... the Heritage Foundation disagrees....
- ... and Matthew Yglesias over at Slate (corporate cousin to Matthews' Post) chimes in.
- The DC Council, especially Councilman Barry, have a noticeably different attitude to school closings this time around.
- David Freddoso at the Washington Examiner looks at student achievement between charters schools vs. DCPS schools once you remove Ward 3.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Quick Hits: Thanksgiving Edition
Happy Thanksgiving. While you're riding out your Tryptophan high you can peruse these links: